Friday, April 29, 2011

A Reminder

Right now I'm sitting in an uncomfortable chair, in a windowless basement, while I wait for my boss (who is my dad, so I can't actually complain, nor can I change jobs, although I do get excellent job security) to proof-read the mass mailer we are about to send. I worked on it for two hours on my day off in order to get it out promptly today. It is now two hours LATE and I'm still waiting... for feedback that I asked for two days ago and still haven't got.

That's a lot of very pointless whining. The actual point to this post is that I'm bored. I don't want to be here and I don't want to do what I'm doing. Technically this is the "Creative" part of my job, too, where I write ad copy and retouch images, and it's boring anyway.

Reminder to self: Being bored sucks. I am never bored when writing. Tired, frustrated, upset, or stressed, but not bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment