Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Update

Posted a chapter of the werewolf story late last night, which was probably a bad idea - should have waiting until today. Only one review, although a very nice one, with lots of detail and comments.

This morning I was excited to start writing, but also really jonesing for a stupid casual game called Alchemy because it has an awesome soundtrack. Yeah, yeah, I know. I found the game and the soundtrack and played for two freakin' hours. Then I wandered into Neopets in the hopes of being able to transfer a pet (long story) and got distracted by another casual strategy game THERE.

Well, the morning is shot. However, I am going to consider it an improvement anyway, because I was playing games instead of doing nothing. I'm going to try to hold onto that momentum and go do some chores, because I think I need to get up from the computer now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment